Improvements! C3 Presents

Yes. Rod is now banned.

Give him a chance, they said. Itā€™ll be fun, they said.

Give him a chance, they said. Itā€™ll be fun, they said.

I think thatā€™s also what they said about taking the Hindenburg out for a spin.

It is unfortunate. @rodsanders123 had some unconventional opinions. In our siloā€™d worlds it is easy to get caught in echo chambers. I was truly hoping he could add some counter arguments that would add to the conversation. If it could have been limited to that and the personal attacks mitigated heā€™d still be here.

@jeffkirk you did your best to poke at him. While it didnā€™t warrant his aggression - it also didnā€™t help further a constructive debate.

Youā€™re right that he has some interesting views, some of which I agree with and many I donā€™t. He also is gladā€“even eagerā€“to share his opinion which is sometimes refreshing and at other times oppressive.

What he isnā€™t is tolerant of others even though he demands tolerance for himself. This is the anti-social aspect of his rants that is a burden on the rest of us but should be a lesson also.

https://www.austinmonitor.com/stories/2018/06/environmental-commission-has-questions-about-zilker-parks-proposed-parking-lot/

In memory of @rodsanders123