Conversation w/ Lynn Boswell for AISD D5 Trustee

Dear FoZ friends -

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to meet Lynn Boswell, candidate for AISD Trustee position for District 5. I’m co-hosting, with some other great Zilker friends, an online conversation this Sunday with Lynn, who is running to represent our neighborhood as AISD Trustee.
We are all excited to support her and understand her vision for Austin schools.

Please join us via Zoom on Sunday, September 20 from 5:30-6:30 p.m . You can register at http://bit.ly/LYNNforAISD-Zilker

You can learn more about Lynn below or at www.LYNNforAISD.com – where you can also get involved and donate to her campaign.

Thank you! I look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
Felicity

Zilker Co-hosts: Heather Way, Jon and Connolly Lees, Ingrid Spencer, and Amy Spiro

About Lynn Boswell
Lynn is the parent of an AISD student and a 2017 graduate, and she has deep experience with our district – as a parent, a volunteer, and an advocate. She is a collaborative leader with a strong network of relationships in District 5 and district-wide. She has a strong track record of advocacy for schools and students both locally and at the Texas Capitol. And she has years of experience as a volunteer at the district level and on campuses throughout AISD.

Lynn is endorsed by Education Austin, the Austin Environmental Democrats and the Central Labor Council. She’s also endorsed by Texas Rep. Gina Hinojosa (former AISD Board President), Council Members Alison Alter and Leslie Pool, County Commissioner Brigid Shea and Dr. Libby Doggett, who served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Policy & Early Learning in the US Department of Education under President Obama. And she’s supported by many people who know her like we do, and who have been involved with her as a volunteer for AISD.